Hi All,

Managed to get some second hand parts = to complete the cooling system from the fan to the heat exchangers on my 1600 = aircooled van.  Put the bits together last night and success - warm = air out of the vents for the first time.
Drove it to work this morning and I = noticed steam coming out of the vents as it warmed up, the further (& faster) I = went, the more steam that came out.  As its aircooled I guess the water must = have been trapped elsewhere in the system tubing (the van was standing = outside for about six months before I found it).  Eventually it got so bad I = wound down the windows and the steam poured out as I drove along, I had to use = my window squidgee to see where I was going.
Anyway arrived at work & the steam = bath cleared my blocked nose - perhaps this would be a good basis for a mobile sauna.
I hope the water will have evaporated = by the time I go home tonight.

Next phase of this project is to add a = fan downstream of the heat exchangers to move the air along a bit quicker as = per the Bulley web page.

Phil
T25 - Was cold, now warm & steamy.