From: KENWILFY@AOL.COM [mailto:KENWILFY@AOL.COM]
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2000 5:37 AM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: Re: Micro Fiche reader

I need a VW Micro Fiche reader (or one with a big = deck) if anyone on the list
know where I can get one.  I have tried to call = around to the local dealers
as they are all going to computers now, but they all = say the same thing "We
are keeping our fiche readers as a back = up."  However I know the dealers in
other parts of the US have been using the computer = setup much longer than we
have here in South Jersey (we needed to get = electricity so that we could plug
the computers in first :).
I will pay a resonable price for a used VW specific = microfiche reader.

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
http://www.vanagain.com
John 3:16