Yesterday, driving in the ice storm = here in Atlanta, I guess i got a little rough on my shifter--when jamming the = shifter into the 1st position i heard something--not quite sure what.  Now = my shift leaver feels very odd--and it moves up and down much too easily.  I = can still use it, although I don't know for how much longer.  I = replaced the rear linkage a couple of years ago and that was a piece of cake--the = front linkage looks very complicated in the book, and of course I won't know = what parts to order until I get it apart.

I'm just wondering if anyone else on = the list has had to do this and if so, what parts are likely to malfunction or break? = (I'm inclined to just order them all to have everything so I don't have to disassemble and reassemble twice).  Is this likely to be as = complicated as the book makes it appear?

onanov@mindspring.com &nbs= p;(home) 404 325 1991
donald.baxter@transcore.com (work) 770 246 6261

www.mindspring.com/~dbax

"It's not the end of civilisation--it = is, however, the end
of civility."
   Mrs. Cage