Today seems to be the day that we are = flaming vendors.  I did too.  I am also a vendor (albeit a very small = one) on the list, and I do attempt to offer the kind of service that I would = want to receive personally.  I think I can speak for many of the list = vendors, though, by saying that mistakes can and do happen.  They are = sometimes our fault, sometimes the fault of the customer, and sometimes someone in the = middle.  The difference, though, between a good vendor and a really = bad one many times comes down to how that person solves the problem, either real = or perceived.  I have not been challenged on this list, nor do I = expect to.  There are some really great vendors involved with this = group.  So far, to my knowledge, I have treated each of the list members with the = courtesy they deserve, whether the communication ended with an order or = not.  List members, if we as vendors screw up, tell us and we will try to rectify = the problem.  If we can't or don't handle the complaint in a timely = manner, tell the list.  No one should endure bad service.  =
Steve Sandlin, Steve's Lock = Shoppe
www.steveslockshop.com<= /DIV>
'79 Transporter
'84 Wolfsburg Westy