Mark,

Florian's decals are different!  They go along = the full side of the van.  I think they say "SYNCRO 4x4" = with some "racing" stripes front and back.  Email him = for more details.

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Upton [mailto:vwmark@CONCENTRIC.NET]<= /FONT>
Sent: Monday, January 31, 2000 9:36 AM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: Re: Syncro decals

I have those avalable now,The Syncro and 4WD.$20.00 = for the set includes shipping
"Buettner, Peter" wrote:

Florian from the German VW Bus Forum is planning on = re-creating the big Syncro decals for the left and right side = (bottom).  I don't think these were available in the US but I = remember seeing a picture somewhere on the web.  Does anybody have = the link?

Send him an email if you're interested: = FuDLemke@t-online.de
Peter