Thanks, everybody who has contacted me = about the Vanagon keys.  I've gone through all I got, but I was able to get = 12 more from a locksmith friend in England, and he thinks he may be able to get = another box of 25.  Though these are not keys with the VW logo (I haven't = been able to find a logo key for the Vanagon) they are a good looking key.  = I'll get everybody's orders out ASAP, and try to do it the evening I get the = original to duplicate.  I think I explained to everyone that these are steel, = and there are very few places in the US that can cut a steel automotive key as it = takes a special cutter.  That's why I sell them cut.  At car shows, I = get a lot of people who have purchased reproduction keys for older VW's but = can't get them cut.  The suppliers don't bother to tell the customers that fact.  You deserve to be informed, so I'm passing all this = on.  Again, thanks for your support and trust in letting me handle your VW = lock and key services.
Steve Sandlin
www.steveslockshop.com
'84 Wolfsburg Westy
'79 Transporter