I asked eariler about fuel consumption. I am = getting 19.8 litres per 100km.

First, I was told by my dad's truck = mechanic to fill up the tank. He then told me to see if anything was leaking, just to = make sure.(I did not want to pay for an emmissions test yet)
Well bad news.(I hope not) Before I = bent down to look I could smell gas. First thought, did i fill the tank too = much? Second, how much is this gonna cost? Third, could it be leaking from the = top of the tank so that I could possibly fill the tank halfway = up?

Now i am asking anyone if there is an overfill = protection. that would let gas runoff?
Would there be any other problems? perhaps a = hose is loose.

Thanks,

Riley = kettner