Which of the Bosch systems is closest to Digifant and = Digijet?

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Doktor Tim [mailto:doktortim@ROCKISLAND.COM= ]
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2000 7:43 AM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: Bosch Service Media

Alas, cannot order on-line, must call 800 # or shoot = a fax to order.

http://www.boschservice.com/access/price.html
       As edited = below. The price list.

http://www.boschservice.com/access/form.html
       Order form for = printing, filling out and sending via fax or mail.

(Some one please tell me which button to push so a = popup Bozo will turn the
URL's blau so they can be double clicked by any ape = who desires to go there
mo betta than cut and paste.)

This marketing was designed for professional = technicians as end users. If
they suggest you should order from an Authorized = Bosch source, here I is.
Let me know what you want and I will collect a large = order and distribute
with a modest mark up for = processing/handling/shipping.
A 25 pack of hand guides for $30 could be = distributed for $3 bucks or so in
the unit/one/single, count 'em, single quantity that = will serve all
intended purposes.

Handbooks Order No. Price
---------------------------------------------------------------= -------------
----

Automotive Handbook $27.95
Technical Terms $48.95
Automotive Electric/Electronic Systems $29.95 =
Diesel Fuel Injection  $27.95
Automotive Brake Systems $21.95

---------------------------------------------------------------= -------------
----

Technical Instruction Booklets $8.00 each, Limited = Supply

---------------------------------------------------------------= -------------
----

L-Jetronic Motronic K-Jet KE-Jet Diesel Fuel = Injection - An Overview Inline
Pump Types PE & PF
Governors for Inline Pumps Distributor Pump Type VE = Electronics 1
Electronics 2 Engine Electronics Fundamentals of = Electrotechnology
Automotive Electronics for Safety Symbols & = Circuit Diagrams Electronics &
Microcomputers Battery Ignition Electronic Battery = Ignition
Storage Batteries Spark Plugs Starting Systems = Starting Motors Alternators
Emission Control
Interference Suppression Passenger Car Brake Systems = with ABS Air Brake
Systems Equipment
Technical Instruction Assortment

---------------------------------------------------------------= -------------
----

Troubleshooting Guides Order No. $30.00 (packet of = 25)

---------------------------------------------------------------= -------------
----

L-Jetronic D-Jetronic K-Jetronic Diesel Inline Pumps = VE Distributor Pump
Spark Plugs Starting Systems Charging Systems

8-Pack (one each of the above) $10.00 (packet of = 8)

(INSERT)

WOW, quick diagnostic hand cards wherein in (it = depends on what your
definition of the word "in" is) 4 of the 8 = cards given you will have all
you need for ANY Jetronic or Diesel application.... = for $10 measly bucks.
Ausgeseitnet!!!!!!!!

(Oops, plus shipping) Gee, Das ist Gut²!!

(END INSERT)

---------------------------------------------------------------= -------------
----

Wall Charts Small $5.00 Large $30.00

---------------------------------------------------------------= -------------
----

D-Jetronic L-Jetronic Motronic  K-Jet KE-Jet = A-size Pump P-size Pump
MW-size Pump RQV Governor RQV...K Governor RSV = Governor VE Distributor Pump
Nozzle Holders Spark Plug Alternator Type K1
KE Starter Anti-Lock Brakes

K-Jetronic Service Guide 251204 $50.00
D-Jetronic Service Microfiche D-JETFICHE $25.00 =

---------------------------------------------------------------= -------------
----

All prices subject to change without notice.

© 1998 Robert Bosch Corporation. All rights = reserved. No portion of this
work may be reproduced in any form without the = written permission of Robert
Bosch Corporation.

Robert Bosch Corporation * Sales Group *
2800 South 25th Avenue, Broadview, Illinois = 60155

TOLL FREE 1-800-937-2672 - Visa and MasterCard = accepted

T.P. Stephens aka Doktor Tim
San Juan Island, WA