Hi Davidson,

If you can not find the real nice = front grill it will be worth to fixed and keep it until you find a new = one.

My front grill typed is for 4 square = lights. I fixed broken places with epoxy putty which available at = hardware store. Mixed well the epoxy resin and hardener and shape as it = should be. In some cases, a hard card paper may be needed as a form = work. Epoxy putty will be set within 30 minute and should be ready for = work on within 24 hours. Small files are used for shape trimming. This = should not be applied to where need to be flexible because epoxy will = be so rigid. I used this to fixed broken latch and some lost vertical = small parts. Then paint it in black with a chrominum looked strip of = car sticker.

Chayan Srisawat
'89 Syncro and '72 Bus
Rayong, Thailand