The most popular one = seems to be Chevron with "Techroleane" (likely a misspelled). I have used it a = few times and it seems to work.

-----Original Message-----
From: Vanagon Mailing = List [mailto:vanagon@gerry.vanagon.com]On Behalf Of Chayan Srisawat
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2000 1:00 = AM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: Gasoline Fuel Additive

Hi,

In Thailand, the recommended fuel = additive as specified in Bently was not available. Anyone have experience using = other brand for gasoline fuel additive such as Wynn, STP or something else? = (somes were discussed in archive also were not available!) Could I look for = any specific components in such additives which may be same as VW = recommended one. Thank in advance.

Chayan Srisawat
'89 Syncro and '72 Bus
Rayong, Thailand