I want to throw this out on the forum to see if there is any interest. The engines come from VW South Africa. These engines are built to the same specifications as VW Canada (Cummins Canada is actually who builds for VW Canada and VW USA now) I can offer the following:

2.1 Waterboxer    $1850.00 exchange or $1995.00 outright
1.9 Waterboxer    ditto
The rebuilt Waterboxer includes a new waterpump and thermostat installed! Genuine VW oil filter included. Engine comes in a wooden VW clip lock box. All German components used. Domestic freight not included.

2.0 Air-cooled        $ 1125.00 outright
The air cooled engine also comes with a genuine oil filter and VW Germany oil cooler. Also comes in a wooden VW clip lock box. Domestic freight not included.

I have seen these engines and toured the production line. These engines are beautiful and all are hot tested before they are shipped. If anybody is interested, please e mail directly to me for more info at peterb@tiico.com.