If anyone is interested in some detailed specifications on the OME shocks for the Syncro, I have cobbled together a Word document, complete with some nifty pictures and diagrams.  Just p-mail me and I will send you a copy.  (~120 KB)  If you don't have Word, I can send an rtf format which is about 2 MB.

If anyone has a web page they'd like to post it to, that would be great as well.

I lifted the material from ARB and OME sales brochures, and edited out the Australia or Land Rover-specific details.  (NOT original content of mine!)

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA