Hi everyone:

Just = want to introduce myself as a brand new Vanagon owner [as of last week]. I was = GIVEN FOR FREE a 1982 Diesel Vanagon with a rebuilt 1998 Porsche engine. I've = never owned one of these before...in fact...my only experience with VW's was way = back when my father owned both a bug and a rabbit. The body on this bus is in = great shape...the interior was well taken care of. I'm quite happy...

I'll = submit some pictures in the near future. So far I've enjoyed the discussions on the = list. I hope to contribute soon.

Later,

Bill

Bill Nienhuis