Wait a minute -- a $20,000 dollar engine in a $250 van?

Something is wrong with this picture?  : )

More power to ya

HK

At 01:50 PM 2/26/00 -0800, Bill Nienhuis wrote:
Hi everyone:

Just want to introduce myself as a brand new Vanagon owner [as of last week]. I was GIVEN FOR FREE a 1982 Diesel Vanagon with a rebuilt 1998 Porsche engine. I've never owned one of these before...in fact...my only experience with VW's was way back when my father owned both a bug and a rabbit. The body on this bus is in great shape...the interior was well taken care of. I'm quite happy...

I'll submit some pictures in the near future. So far I've enjoyed the discussions on the list. I hope to contribute soon.

Later,

Bill

Bill Nienhuis