From: tina [mailto:tina@BENTONREA.COM]=
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2000 5:25 PM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: can someone help me?

hi,
I have a 1990 vanagon  camper GL and I = purchased it from a dealer  (yes, I paid to much) anyway, I am = getting it from the shop today cuz it had a blown head gasket.  I = was told they were new when I purchased the van.  I have kept up = on all the maintenance and found it odd that it was blown since they = were new (a year ago).  I have an extended warranty on it, but it = will end soon. The other thing is.. it sags a bit to the left (where = all the cabinets/fridge/stove etc are.)  You can tell from looking = at the vehicle from the back.  Is there suppose to be a sag due to = the weight? or is it really suppose to be perfectly even & = straight?

  What I really need is someone to take a look = at it & tell me what all should be fixed. or what parts need = replacing.  It is my first van and I really LOVE it.  I just = don't want to get screwed out of fixing or replacing what should be = fixed/replaced before my warranty runs out...considering I paid quite a = bit for the van it should be in tip top shape & I want to be sure = it is before my warranty is out.

I am in eastern WA between Tri-cities & Yakima.&nb= sp; If there is anyone out there who would be willing to take a look = for me, I will pay them. or, if you know of someone who would, PLEASE = PLEASE let me know.

thanks,
tina
90 vanagon camper GL