From: Marshall Ruskin [mailto:mruskin@PANGEA.CA]
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2000 5:20 PM =
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: Re: seat covers

Wow! Canadian Tire has covers that are guarranteed = to fit Vanagons for about
40 CDN bucks - for = buckets and bench - in a whole mess of fabrics and
patterns. Herringbone, Navaho (sp?) stripes - solids.

Those of you near Seattle, or Buffalo etc would = save a BUNDLE by driving up
to get them. =

Cheers!

Marshall Ruskin
Winnipeg, Canada