----- Original Message -----
From: BZB <h2ozwind@netscape.net>
To= : <plazeski@prodigy.net>
Sent= : Wednesday, March 01, 2000 12:15 AM
Subject: weber carbs

I accidently emailed this message to a friend .He may forward this = same
message to you.
But if not  Here it is Thanks Brandon
Get back to me. = I will be in tonight and out for a few days.

Hello Ryan a friend = e-mailed me this message.
  thanks for responding.
  I have actually = purchased a set of 34 ICTs already, but they come with = a
type
  3 manifolds and linkege.
  Would you be willing to sell just the = manifolds + linkage, gaskets or
  trade for extra fuel injection = parts.
  I have a new air flow meter ,new it is $500.00 plus a brand new cold start
  injector. as well as all the other parts.
  My = injection system ran quite well. good power in all ranges
  hard to start = when very cold.
  I think it was running quite rich. I believe my o2 = sensor was shot.
  I spend alot of time in the back country in canada = and I would rather have
  carbs.
  If you want great gas = mileage i would suggest that you either replace the
  four injectors with = new ones or have the old ones tested to make sure they
  dont put in = excess fuel due to wear.
  You can compare the spray pattern with a new = injector. and prety much
tell.
  get back to me thanks.
  Brandon
  email h2ozwind@netscape.net

Get= your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at
http://webmail.netscape.com.
=