I am at a loss as to the placement of my oil = cooler.  It's one of those 16 pass coolers with a fan about a foot square and 5" high.  I'm trying to cram it behind the left rear tail light.  = On the left because the oil lines run out of the left side of the engine from = where the filter is.  It seems to kind of fit okay, it's going to require = some cutting of the cooler and/or the vehicle.  Anybody have this = problem or hopefully solved it?  It's like trying to install speakers in one = of these things.
thanks RYAN