From: Davidson [mailto:wdavidson@THEGRID.NET]<= /FONT>
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2000 8:19 PM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: Syncro tire repairs?

Volks,
I'm headed out to Baja. Trying to prepare for = emergency backcountry tire
repair.

I know all Syncro tires must match to prevent damage = to the VC... but what
are your opinions as to whether it would be okay to = use some of that tire
patch in a can?... I'm concerned that the stuff may = create a goop/lump
inside the tire and put it out of balance... harming = the VC?

Or for that matter what about a radial patch on only = one tire or putting a
tube in only one tire for an emergency = repair???
Ideas please....
Thanks
Bill