From: ==David-M== [mailto:dmcs@CYBURBAN.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2000 1:46 AM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: Tires again.

>From:    Nathan Richmond = <Hailcall12@AOL.COM>
>
>Sorry to revisit a hackneyed topic, but I need = some help. My engine >rebuild
>is almost complete, I am hitting the road in = less than a month and I >need new tires.

Try Goodyear Wrangler HT 185R14 load range C 1708lbs = @ 53psi
The Wrangler HT is an all-season highway tire = designed especially for
light trucks and vans.
It is Goodyears quietest Wrangler tire.
You can get these from any Goodyear dealer or a = Sears.
They should be more than adequate for a = Vanagon.