Eric,

With all due respect, and I will pay you respect as = I don't even know you, I am completely aware of the scarcity of what I'm looking = for.  A sychro isn't necessary, but would be worth the extra money = it might cost just to have one.

When I am looking for a car or truck that I want, I = have waited 6 months at times.  Not a problem.  This "site" is not = the only venue for the search either, but a good one as people here seem to have = good intention.

Just for the record, I have had responses from one, = on this site, and two others outside of this site.  One is white and I am = going to or have already asked for photos.

If I find an extra one, in white or otherwise, would = you be interested Eric?

Kim Springer
Volvo Turbo '88 Wagon 5sp