From: Kim Springer [mailto:kspringr@IX.NETCOM.COM= ]
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2000 12:09 AM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: Synchro vs Non-Synchro

Tobin,

Thanks for the encouragement.

To All (even Eric),

Maybe this is a good subject for some review.  = My understanding is that the mounting of the front diff' and the extra = "ladder beam" that you find on the synchos is completely = different than what you find underneath the Non-Syncho.

I myself have never crawled under the two to = compare.

Feedback from the viewing audience?

Thanks, Kim