From: KENWILFY@AOL.COM [mailto:KENWILFY@AOL.COM]
Sent: Monday, March 13, 2000 9:01 AM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: Re: Front Brakes & Ball joint Q's = [Syncro]

I don't see why folks go to the trouble of rebuilding = these calipers.  I have
them new for $60 each (that is for the 86-92 = Vanagons only though).  The
rebuild kits I sell for $10 but I mean for the = amount of work and frustration
I think it is worth the extra money don't = you?

Thanks,
Ken Wilford
http://www.vanagain.com
John 3:16