Tom,

I recently fitted carpet into my other car.  I bought it from a local = auto upholsterers, and they said to bring a coffee can with me and they'd gi= ve me some of the 'good' stuff to glue it in with.

It turns out that this stuff can only be sold to businesses (ie, not in the= stores) due to the fumes.  I did my car, a targa outside and still end= ed up 2 feet off the ground by the time I'd finished.

Sorry I can't remember the name, but I'd recommend to try your local Auto u= pholsterers if you want the real deal.

The 3m spray on stuff has also worked for me in the past.

Dave,
Napa, CA.
'91 westy.
'73 911t targa