I have some air springs sitting in my garage that I'm = supposed to test.  I just can't get around to it because of other = high-priority repairs that need to be done (CV joints, etc.).  The = air springs are supposed to fix the sagging problem.  I will = report to the list as soon as I got the air springs installed and = tested.  Stay tuned....

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: brandtam [mailto:brandtam@EARTHLINK.NET= ]
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2000 11:42 AM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: Suspension

Thanks everyone for clearing up that fuel filter = thing.

But does anyone have any suggestions on what to do = about the sagging
rear end of my 1985 Westy. I have found some great = shocks online and
want to go for the Bilstien but... Do I need new = springs to cure the
sag? If so where would I get springs I haven't found = them anywhere.

This list is great.
Thanks all,
Brandt