From: BRENT CHRISTENSEN
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2000 = 12:39 PM
Subject: Re: upper control = arm

This squeaking has been driving me nuts for a year = now too.  I just received all the goodies from Bus Depot necessary to = replace all the front end bushings, ball joints, etc.

My plan is to replace both upper and lower bushings, = ball joints, and do a complete brake job, including new rotors, caliper = rebuild, pads, and wheel bearings.

Cost for all the parts (Syncro): ~$500.00 =

Let me know if you want part numbers

Brent Christensen
Manager = Strategic Programs
InfoGenesis