A slight correction, Calle:

You must convert the mp3 files to .cda files (not = .wav files) in order for them to be played on a regular CD = player.   This *used* to involve the intermediate step of = creating .wav files and then in turn converting them into .cda = files.  However, I now have a program called "MP3 CD = Maker" or something like that which works quite well converting = the mp3 to cda and burning the CD-ROM, all on the fly.  It is even = easy to use, and was about $30 as I recall.  I can p-mail details = if anyone is interested.

One note - the .cda files are almost five times the = size of a typical mp3 file, so you can only store about 100 minutes of = audio on a 650 MB CD-ROM (as apposed to about 600 minutes of mp3 = audio)

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA