Well - I noticed last night after coming home that = *all four* of my brakes were quite hot.  Not hot enough to sizzle = spit, but hotter than they probably should be.  (I don't live at = the bottom of a big long hill, so it wasn't due to use).

last weekend I rebuilt the calipers, replaced the = pads, adjusted the rears up (probably a bit too tight) and flushed and = bled the fluid.  What on earth could be causing *all four* of the = brakes to drag??  (in addition to pulling to port on flat level = ground)

Could it be something with the proportioning = valve?  (I may have damaged it months ago when I inadvertently = overfilled the master cylinder )

This really has me puzzled.  I've done a = bazillion brake jobs (Ok - maybe only 1/2 a bazillion) and never have I = had this over-pressurization problem...

Any ideas?

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA