Can anyone help me troubleshoot a problem? I just = got my 87 vanagon syncro which i really think is going to be the best vehicle I = have ever owned but it has a problem. Whenever it rains, something is causing what = appears to be a voltage decay to the spark plugs.I have to keep turning the key = off then back on to restore spark then it runs for about 1/2 mile while = decaying again. I can keep it running by switching the key off then back on to go = short distances and it only does it when wet. I will start by looking for = a bare wire or something causing a current drain I guess, but if anyone = can suggest anything I would appreciate any advice.Thanks.Chuck Venner = 703-352 8598    or  beer11@starpower.net