This actually brings up a good question - I have = heard references to some statistical information in the past, but never = saw anything published.  I think all we really know is that there = are about 800 listees currently subscribed.  (seems to stay around = that number year in and year out AFAIK)  This is based on the = information at http://gerry.vanagon.com/archives/

I know we have a Syncro Registry - but is there also = a more generic Vanagon Registry out there somewhere?

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA