Anyone interested in a very used = 1985 VW Vanagon Automatic Transmission?  I had my transmission replaced a few weeks = ago and the shop was just going to trash my old transmisison.  Everything = with the these vanagons are hard to find and I could not bare to see it trashed = knowing someone could rebuild it and put it to good use.

So now it is sitting in my garrage = collecting dust (and dripping oil :-).  Anyway I live in the Atlanta area so = if anyone wants to dive to my house they can have it.

Paul Borghese