FWIW, this is a deal at 3x the starting bid (which would almost cover the seat belts alone from the dealer - don't ask how I know).
If I knew this before I bought my Syncro, well, I'd have bargained more for the lack of belts and seat-base mount hardware....

ed
My opinion only, no endorsements/interest/whatever in this transaction...

Dana Morphew wrote:

Well here goes.  I'm auctioning the Jump Seats with belts and hardware
from my Vanagon:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=288656438

I'm also auctioning, in a separate auction, the Rear Bench/Bed including
the Rear Deck Mattress, belts, and hardware:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=288699853

-Dana-