Well fokes I'm selling my 82 Westy...I = figured I would give the listing a shot at it before submitting it to the = auto trader. I have put a lot of hard work and earned money into this one. = The condition is very good to excellent. Warranty on engine till October = (6000 miles on professionally rebuilt), new tires 8 ply rated, KYB shocks all = around, new brakes, rear wheel cylinders, clutch and pressure plate, and to = long to list. Have all receipts exceeding $6500.00 not including labor. = Everything works and runs flawlessly.  If interested send me a p-mail and = I can provide you a itemized list and pictures. The westy is located in = Southern California.(no rust) Make an offer!!!

Andy
82 Wild Wild = Westy