Tom,

I am planning a party, what was the = name of the store where you got the glue? ;>)

Marshall Ruskin

Tom,

I recently fitted carpet into my other car.  I bought it from a = local auto upholsterers, and they said to bring a coffee can with me and = they'd give me some of the 'good' stuff to glue it in with.

It turns = out that this stuff can only be sold to businesses (ie, not in the = stores) due to the fumes.  I did my car, a targa outside and still ended up = 2 feet off the ground by the time I'd finished.

Sorry I can't = remember the name, but I'd recommend to try your local Auto upholsterers if you = want the real deal.

The 3m spray on stuff has also worked for me in = the past.

Dave,
Napa, CA.
'91 westy.
'73 911t = targa