Bought 84 Westy 3 days ago... my = first.

The second night that the carpet seemed a little = tacky and tasted it... yup, ethylene glycol.

I traced it back to a little do-hickey underneath = the rear passenger seat.  I can tell that
there's some sort of heating unit there and there's = some hoses coming in from the engine compartment.

What seems to be broken is a little cap in the hose area.  But I don't know what everything is called.
The cap seems to be stripped and maybe a piece = broken off. There's also a silvery-metal valvey looking
thing, but doesn't seem to stop the flow of fluid.

I'd like to get the part(s) and fix myself.  = What is the name of the cap?  Can I find it at Bus Depot? What is
the silvery-thing (does it sound = broken)?

Thanks,

Todd
84 Westy