Thank you Trevor.  Your fresh perspective has = hopefully allowed all of us to take another look at the sticker = contest.  I think it is a shame that the party got = spoiled.

Heck, call me selfish, but I just wanted to be able = to buy a few hundred stickers and pass them out to all the Vanagons = that I come across.  (There's probably 800 just here in Santa = Barbara)

The sticker contest debacle would have never = happened, of course, if the list was run as a dictatorship.  Or = should we elect a Prime Minister?...  Anoint a Monarch?

Let's get the sticker contest back on track!  = Too much work went into it to let it just die...

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Stickerless in Santa Barbara