Some sniveler will surely toss = in a wrench.
{**Snivelers save your post you've done enough on this = topic}

 Geeze, I wonder if this is legal request or not..lol
Oh, what the hell....My approach isn't always traditional and = there was never mention against what I'm going to request.

           &n= bsp;             HELP!

    Problem is I'm having software problems = here.  I keep getting a message saying my photo editing software is not WIN32, = among other warnings....and all my efforts are not fixing it. ;0(  = ...Kids!

    I would like to clean up the font on my entry = but my software is giving me fits. Lets see where the group effort is, ....and = let's see who really DOES give a care ;0)

    Would some kind listee clean up the font (with = identical font/color) on my Submitted entry, then re-submit it. After = countless efforts I'm getting frustrated...

P-mail me on this please!!

                        &= nbsp;         MtnGal