>It is my humble opinion that ALL the stickers are = good.
>Just that some will better serve the "intended" purpose = better that others.
>That is where the problem occurred.  "Intended" purpose.

My thought on that is obvious... When this whole topic began = the reason was idenified then....
 1)   INTENDED USE IS TO IDENTIFY LISTEE'S PASSING = EACHOTHER WHILE ON THE ROAD....
 2)  TO CALL ATTENTION TO THE VANAGON.COM SITE

All entries do that without further clarification for intended = use.

>I do however think that one of these stickers should be on = our vans....

I will be putting two on my van, too.....AJ
LOCATION: RIGHT REAR/LEFT READ WINDOWS

And I plan on having a handful on hand, too!!