Jason:

I use a Garmin GPS II+ (same receiver and accuracy of = the III+, just no city maps and a smaller display).  The speed = that the GPS unit calculates is not terribly accurate, since it is not = "real time"  (i.e. it is reading the speed that you were = going a few seconds ago).  Also, due to the intentional inaccuracy = of the GPS, you can get some pretty weird numbers sometimes.  85% = of the time, it is fairly accurate, but then occasionally, I will be at = a stop light, and it will read that I am going 15 mph...

(I won't go into the specifics of this random = deviation, but suffice it to say that it is a matter of national = security...)  :-)

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA