Sent: Thursday, March 23, 2000 7:53 AM
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM
Subject: WTB: Westy Sycro

Hi,  I just bought an '84 Westy for $800, solid, = but has a leaker on the left side and the blower motors are shot. My = buddy saw it and became jealous of my heat and a/c and want to sell his = '78 Westy and go all the way and get a Westy Sycro. He would like it in = good condition, standard transmission, a/c, of course and service = records.

We are in PA, but has his son looking in CA, so = anywhere is possible.

John