From: BRENT CHRISTENSEN <bchristensen@INFOGENESIS.COM= >
To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM&g= t;
Date: Thursday, March 23, 2000 3:47 PM
Subject: Re: Water = leak from faucet

I'm with David on the City water thing.  Last = summer I had a sudden (slight) failure of the plumbing inside the van, = resulting in a very soggy carpet upon returning from a day of fishing.  I have = never used it since.  I don't trust that 10 year old = plastic...

(Now if a pressure regulator could be fitted to = the hose *before* plugging into the City Water connection, that might be acceptable...)

Brent Christensen
'89 GL = Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA