Help! I have installed a lot of new FI parts on my = 81 Westy. I also installed a Pertronics breakerless ignition module. The van is very = sluggish and I have a lot of mis-firing, especially in the low rpm = range. If I advance the timing up to 12-15 deg before TDC it runs better, but I = still get the mis-fire. I have put the old points and condenser back in and this = helped some, but not too much.  Do distributors wear out, and if so, how = do I tell. When I such on the vacuum hose, I can hear the diaphragm, but it = doesn't seem to be leaking. Any thoughts and ideas where to start would be appreciated.

Myron Lind       =
Harrisonburg, VA
81 Westy