From the Backup mailing list at Onelist.  This = fellow seems to be on the wrong list, and I thought I'd so him the = favor of forwarding it to the "Real" List.  = :-)

(RESPOND TO HIM, NOT ME)

Message: 1
   Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 03:29:05 = -0000
   From: whayeslip@juno.com
Subject: Window Vents

I am afraid that I may have joined the Vanagon  = List too late to
reach someone who can help me. The list seems to be = extremely quiet
compared to past traffic. In any case I'll post my = question and take
my chances. I have an 88 Vanagon that I would like = to convert for
some light camping. My frustration centers on the = middle sliding
windows and my desire to install window vents. I was = informed that
air vents for the sliding windows were once = available for the Vanagon
and are still available for the EuroVan through SKL = Enterprisers.
Unfortunately SKL can't help me with this item for = the Vanagon
anymore and I'd rather not go through the dealer for = replacement
camper windows (assuming they are at all available), = the cost would
be frightening. So, does anyone have a source for = these vents or a
better idea? Your help would be greatly = appreciated.

Bill.