Mine gives a slight whistle, but it is hardly = noticeable.  (Seal from Bus Depot installed about 15 months = ago).  I figured it was normal, since there is a lot of wind drag = up there.

What DOES drive me crazy is a buzzing in my dash = board on the passenger side.  It will go away temporarily if I = turn on the windshield wipers, but then comes right back after about 15 = seconds.  Some days it drives me CRAZY!!!!.  I am about ready = to rip out the entire dash in an effort to stop this dreaded = buzzing!!

Anyone have any ideas?  I have tried pressing on = the dash while driving, tightening screws, etc.  It is coming from = the area where the dash meets the wind screen just above the glove = box.

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA