I am planning on having my 205k mi = engine rebuilt in the next 2 weeks. Mechanic says $2250 to $3000 = pending
whats inside the wasserboxer.

For those of you who have done = conversions. Can you tell me what your overall cost was, and I mean = OVERALL
cost, engine? conversion kit? = mechanics hours? additional parts? etc?

Did you do it yourself?
Are you happy with the performance = both uphill and gas mi. wise?
Any regrets or advice on what you = would or would not do if you did it again?

Thankyou everyone in advance and I = hope you all can get on the road and enjoy the weather this weekend in = your VW,
i'll be jealously thinking about = you.

-jm
85' Vanagon

Josh = Monson