From: Craig Spaeth
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2000 7:19 AM
To: syncronized@eGroups.com
Subject: [syncronized] Vanagon Syncro for = sale.

I know this is a little off topic but my sister has a = Vanagon Syncro
for sale. It has a new tranny and front end, starts = and drives really
nice. It has a butt load of miles on it and low = compression on one
cylinder. It would be a perfect rig for doing a GTI = motor conversion or
similar deal. Anyone you know might be interested = let me know. She is
wanting to get around $2700.
Thanks,
Craig
the Gorge VW club
spaeth@gorge.net
509.493.4294

100% Free Service Every Driver Can Use!  Get = free, no obligation
auto insurance quotes now at InsWeb.  Simply = fill out one form
and compare rates from leading companies.  See = if you can save!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2448/7/_/15562/_/953738378/=

-- Create a poll/survey for your group!
-- http://www.egroups.com/vote?listname=syncronized&m== 1