Karl et al:

I agree that it did get overblown.  I = immediately tune out election ads that I hear, purposely avoid partisan = commentaries, and do not watch TV, but I still vote.  I consider = it my responsibility as a citizen, and I guess that extended to my = responsibility as a "citizen" of this community.

I think the sticker has value, and if nothing else, I = voted out of respect for the people that volunteered their time to = contribute to our collective Vanagon experience.

I do not put bumper stickers on my cars as a rule, = but planned to affix a List sticker to my back window.

I'm just looking forward to hearing all the = complaining about the sticker that gets chosen.  I'll bet that = most of the complainers won't have voted...   = <Sigh...>

Brent Christensen
'89 GL Syncro Westy
Santa Barbara, CA

http://www.enter.net/~bloss/vw/pavanagon/