OK,

I have, with the help of many people, = including Steve Best and Maddog, aquired and installed the later model square = headlights into my 83.

I plan on putting in the hi/lo = outer lights 130/90 watt 9004 bulbs.

I plan on putting in the hi inner = lights 130 watt H-3 bulbs.

I looked at the wiring diagram but it = was not clear to me if there is already a relay in the headlight circuit. Or, = where it might be if it is there. I did look at my fuse holder and = there is a row on the top of what looks like relays. If they are relays, there = is an empty spot that I could use, if I need to add a relay.

There are already 4 fuses controlling = the headlights, all 8 amp. A 130 watt bulb apparently uses 11 amps. Could I use something like = 12 amp fuses and be finished?

Any advice would be = appreciated.

Tom Cates