My '84 water-boxer is having a warm start problem, = i.e. starts fine cold and hot, but if I let it sit for 30 to 90 minutes, it just = turns and turns.  The archive suggests that this may be caused by leaking = injectors flooding the engine at any given opportunity (warm).  I would like = to know:

what kind of fuel injectors are recommended, keeping = in mind that I just bought this wonderful invention (which my wife and I love) = last year for $800 and it currently has 264,000 miles on a rather beat-up = body.  I'm pricing Bosch, but is the extra $ worth it?

Eric Bryant
Laramie, WY
"Big Daddy"