Hello,

The power window cable in my 90 = Multivan got all screwy on me & I ended up buying a whole new power window unit from = Ken at Vanagain for cheaper than I could have bought just the cable regulator = from VW.   Anyway,  I have = the original power window motor from mine that still works fine.  It's the one = from the drivers side.

If anybody wants it just let me = know.  It's free except for the price of postage which you can reimburse me for when = you get the package.

I also have the original voltage = regulator from my instrument cluster which I changed out hoping to fix an inoperable = tach/gas/temp gauge.  (Problem was a bad circuit on the foil).  Free to first response.  I'll not even charge = you for the stamp. (Generous me!)

John
jroe67@yahoo.com
=